9 Steps To Building A Rockstar Sales Team is a 90-day program where I teach sales leaders like you the proven skills, systems and tools to grow your sales team’s performance consistently, so you exceed your goals and max your bonuses with less stress and personal sacrifice.
This program is designed to give you the skills, systems and tools to become an impactful leader who drives increased sales, creates a culture of competitive brilliance & inspires their team to peak performance. It will transform you into the leader you’re truly capable of being now, and it will help you be recognized as a leader for future roles of higher responsibility within your company.
Whether you’re an aspiring leader, a novice leader or an experienced leader, we tailor the program to help you expedite your learning curve and get results quickly with less stress and personal sacrifice.
The program consists of…
• 9 live sessions via Zoom with Kathy reviewing each step of the 9 Steps To Leading A Rock Star Sales Team
• Additional weekly leadership lessons via videos and written instruction
• Extra resources and exercises for you to review and complete weekly
9 LIVE SESSIONS VIA ZOOM WITH KATHY
VIDEO LESSONS & INSTRUCTIONS
RESOURCES & EXERCISES
EACH WEEK WE’LL REVIEW A NEW LEADERSHIP LESSON. YOU’LL HAVE GUIDANCE ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES. EACH CALL IS 90 MINUTES.
First, we reflect upon the implementation of last week’s lesson, then we discuss what worked, what didn’t work, and what we can do differently.
Next, I teach a new leadership lesson. We have candid Q&A about the systems, strategies and tools and how they pertain to you and your team.
Finally, we talk about implementation. Sometimes we practice and role-play the coaching sessions you would hold with your team to ensure positive outcomes.
Over the course of 3 months, I’ll share resources, accountability systems and best practices that I have learned and accumulated over 30 years as an executive sales leader, motivator and coach, allowing you to expedite your learning curve and see results immediately.
As a result of weekly reflection, interaction and practice, you’ll gain new clarity on your leadership role, manage your business more proactively and confidently and increase sales. The program will also give you fresh insights into the value you bring and help you own your leadership role.
“Kathy’s 9 Steps to Leading a Rock Star Sales Team was an indispensable tool for me as I came into my new role as a sales leader. Kathy’s experience and wisdom in this industry is world-class, and having her one-on-one guidance to walk me through the topics helped me apply the lessons in ways I would have never been able to do if I were trying to figure it out on my own.
Her training is both inspirational and practical. I found myself equipped with real tools and insights that I could apply with my team from week to week. Thank you for your help, Kathy!”Reid NicholsonVP Sales, Stateson Homes, Blacksburg, VA
WHAT ARE THE 9 STEPS?
A leadership role requires a new way of thinking. No longer are you an individual salesperson. Instead, you’re leading a team and getting results through others. In this module we:
- Explore the do’s and don’t to avoid transition traps,
- Provide guidance on how to work with those who were once your peers, and
- Show you how to create alliances with your leadership team.
- The new role also requires a keen awareness of your strengths and weaknesses. In this section you’ll take an assessment to identify your leadership strengths, and we’ll review the results and create an individualized action plan so you leverage your strengths and establish your leadership brand.
- We help you own your role as a leader and fine tune your leadership voice so you communicate authentically without being perceived as “bossy.”
- We teach a game changing perspective on time management and give you a proven system that you can implement immediately to manage your time efficiently so you remain focused on key income producing activities and proactively manage your business.
Learn the 5-step blueprint to drive consistent sales so you exceed goals every month and do so with a team that is excited to come to work everyday. In this module you’ll:
- Learn the mission critical steps to setting expectations.
- Review the necessary steps to position your team for success.
- Learn how to identify what motivates each member of your team, and what demotivates them.
- Learn effective methods to hold your team accountable.
- Learn a proven method to inspire peak performance in each of your direct reports.
- Learn the steps to build a top producing sales culture without micromanaging.
Time spent in the field in one-on-one coaching sessions with your sales team is the most impactful time you can spend. In this module you’ll:
- Learn the 3 different but powerful types of One-on-Ones to hold with your direct reports.
- Learn when each One-on-One is necessary.
- Learn what topics to cover in each, and how to effectively conduct these meetings.
- Learn the 5 Ps of a coaching session with your direct reports to ensure you’re maximizing the time you spend with them so you leave them more skilled, better focused and fully inspired.
Learn how to coach effectively-whether in person or remotely. Great coaching results in engaged employees, enthusiastic team players and self-reliant super achievers. This essential lesson teaches the value and skills to be a great coach. In this module you’ll:
- Learn how to observe them in action without undermining them.
- Learn how to give constructive feedback without demotivating them.
- Learn how to effectively use role plays to develop their sales skills so they produce more with less of your management time.
Understand YOUR natural leadership style and how to adapt it to your sales people so you progressively develop them into self-reliant super achievers where they do their job well and require less of your direct supervision. In this module you’ll:
- Assess your natural leadership style: Are you a natural coach, trainer, a delegator, or even a do-it-yourselfer?
- Learn the different stages of the learning curve, so you can assess what type of leadership will best help your team members grow.
- Learn the 4 different styles of leadership, and the benefit of adapting your style to the style that best develops your direct reports, given where they are in their learning curve.
- You’ll learn skills to identify when and how to effectively give direction, give support, or when to get out of their way!
Managing performance is a key to setting standards and building a high performance team. In this module you’ll:
- Learn systems to hold your team accountable and address underperformers quickly and compassionately.
- Learn the questions to ask and behaviors to observe to determine if underperformance is a training issue, a behavior issue, or a job fit issue.
- Learn how to address each behavior effectively.
- Learn the 3 key stages of managing underperformance, and the necessary steps to take in each.
- Learn systems to inspire top producers to even higher levels of success.
- Learn the key elements of being an emotionally intelligent leader, especially when managing performance.
To build and retain top performers, leaders must create an environment that engages them, stimulates them and motivates them. In this Module, you’ll:
- Learn why an engaged team helps you not only retain top talent, but attract it.
- Learn the leadership behaviors that create an engaged team and cultivate consistent high-performance.
- Learn the skills and mindset of servant leadership and the steps to empower your team.
- Establish systems that will transform your team into a solution-oriented group of self-reliant, high-achieving sales professionals.
- Discover the importance of self care for sales leaders.
- Learn 10 strategies that lead to better self care.
As leaders, there’s no substitute for stacking your team with top talent. They can make or break you. In this module, you’ll:
- Learn best practices for hiring the best and the brightest.
- Learn what characteristics to look for and what to stay away from.
- Receive a list of reliable interview questions to identify sales talent.
- Learn tips for recruiting, conducting interview panels, assessing candidate responses.
- Learn how to establish an onboarding program to set your team up for success.
- Learn tips to create a culture that consistently recruits, trains and retains top talent.
STEP 9 – POSITION COMMUNITIES FOR MAXIMUM SALES AND PROFIT, AND CREATE A CULTURE OF COMPETITIVE BRILLIANCE
The best new home sales leaders master the skill of competitive community positioning. They create a culture of competitive brilliance where each sales team member is competitively brilliant and sells from a position of strength to maximize sales and profitability. In this module, you’ll:
- Learn 9 unique competitive strategies to help you identify your community positioning strategy
- Learn steps to create a compelling USP that your sales team can leverage in sales presentations.
- Receive a guide to show you how to communicate your USP in a compelling manner so you drive more quality traffic and convert more leads more easily.
- Receive the Strategic Community Review Checklist to help you strategize underperforming communities so you quickly identify solutions to turn it around and position it as a winner and set your team up for success.
Sales Meetings can make or break the culture of your sales team. Learn tips to make the meetings positive, motivating, informational and educational.
So you may ask…. Does this really work?
The result of our work is a shift in your mindset, teaching you skills and establishing systems that allow you to kick butt as a leader by developing your rockstar sales team, setting challenging yet attainable goals, creating systems of accountability, quickly addressing failures & celebrating successes.
When you create a culture of peak performance and develop a competitively brilliant team and properly position your products so that you drive quality traffic to your sales team, you begin to have FUN at work again, and so does your team.
I know. I was there. I did this. Thanks to more than 30 years of experience and the guidance of some brilliant mentors, I learned the systems needed to hire the best talent and how to inspire and empower them. We had fun. We worked hard. We achieved great success.
You can too.
Are you ready?
WHAT RESULTS CAN YOU EXPECT?
• Become confident in your leadership role
• Get results quickly & earn the respect of your direct reports, peers and managers
• Confidently identify performance issues and quickly address under-performers
• Learn best practices for conducting one-on-ones so you maximize your time in the field
• Develop a sales team that is motivated & achieves their sales goals
• New checklists that will help you troubleshoot underperforming communities
• Proven interview questions that will help you identify top talent
• Have big breakthroughs and ‘aha’ moments
• Be clear, concise & authentic in your communication
• Feel empowered and excited for your career
• Reduced anxiety & time off without feeling guilty
• Enjoy weekends without constantly checking your phone
• Proactively manage your business, allowing more quality time for strategic thinking and planning
• Enjoy a lucrative career
• Create healthy boundaries
• Specific tools, templates, and checklists so you can “just add water” to achieve improved results
• Time-saving tips that will reduce your time in the office
• Learn how to say NO gracefully
• Have time for guiltless self-care
• Build your business faster and easier than you thought
• Gain clarity on how to manage and develop top performers
• Have FUN at work again
Do you want to see if this will work for you?
How quickly can I expect results?
That depends on how quickly you can make the right inner shifts. Some clients are ready to go, will implement a few systems and are able to realize a difference in their effectiveness in a very short time frame, (sometimes even a few weeks) while others have a bit more work to do first. It also depends on how long you’ve been in your role, your previous leadership experience, the systems already available to you, the strength of your sales team, and your current level of competitive knowledge.
How can I guarantee that I will gain more efficiency in record time?
Do all of your homework. Be totally committed to your success. Understand that this is a process, a proven one, that works if you take action and implement all of the steps. All my clients who have diligently applied every step of the 9 Steps to a Leading a Rock Star Sales Team have seen an increase in their sales, productivity levels, and enjoyment in their work, in much less time than they would have on their own and have less anxiety in the process.
“Kathy Tucker's 9 Steps Leadership Program was an informative and comprehensive program. I'm very pleased with the content and execution of the program. Kathy really knows her stuff! It detailed the leadership role with step by step processes, examples and effective tools to use...which were easy to implement. I now feel more confident in my role.”MaryAnn KoopsVP of Sales, Neal Homes
Is this program worth the time and financial investment I put into it?
Yes, a resounding Yes! Many clients have shared with me that they felt this program far exceeded their expectations and they felt it was very well worth every minute and every penny. I want you to stop reading for just one moment to ask yourself, “What is it worth to me to achieve my monthly sales numbers consistently? To operate more effectively and confidently? To get more results with less overwhelm? To get better results AND be less stressed?” That is what I want for you, my friend. I’ve been in your shoes and I know it’s possible. I did it. You can too.
Getting better results with less stress is so well worth it. What you get in my program (and my coaching) is what I call a series of major breakthroughs that will move your business faster than you would on your own. Expect to get a lot of these aha’s as well as the resources, templates, and systems you’ve been looking for and haven’t found until now. That’s what you’re investing in: personalized coaching to help you implement proven strategies that will increase your effectiveness every single day so you gain more clarity and confidence. You won’t just get more “information,” you’ll develop skills and habits that will help you get more results in less time.
Can I contact your former clients to see what it’s like to work with you?
Yes, I encourage you to! Please look through all of my client testimonials. See which ones you feel drawn to, either because the person has gotten the results you want to get, or perhaps because that person is in a similar situation. Then feel free to email or call them and ask what they got from working with me and my programs.
”Kathy Tucker is one of my best mentors and a person who knows how to make you accountable to yourself and to the people around them. Thanks for the years of wisdom. I would not be a good leader today if I did not go through the lessons with you at Ryan Homes many years ago.John SeabackVP of Internet Sales, True Homes, Charlotte NC
”I had the privilege of working as a new home sales consultant under Kathy Tucker. I cannot tell you how much I grew as a senior sales and marketing representative in new home sales and as an individual while on her team. With her 30 years of experience, it is truly remarkable to see her in action!Amber WilcoxBroker/Realtor Remax, Charlotte, NC
”Kathy is a commensurate professional. The Art of Professional Selling Workshop was fast paced with lots of energy and humor. She took the time to answer all questions and gave us just the right amount of time for role playing. Highly recommend her for your next training event.David BoisvertCommunity Sales Manager
For more answers to frequently asked questions, like the following:
• Who are my typical clients?
• What makes me different from other Sales Leadership Coaches?
• What types of people do I work best with?
• For what types of professionals are these programs not going to work?
As VP of Sales and Marketing, Kathy brought great experience and leadership (to CalAtlantic ) and quickly established stability and structure. Some of Kathy’s strengths that I appreciate most are her positive, can do, upbeat attitude and her ability to balance this with a hard driving business focus. She is a true professional and demonstrates a consistent passion for her work and the teams that she leads.Dave BullochDivision President, Mattamy Homes, Nashville, TN
I’ve worked with Kathy over the last year and participated in numerous workshops and one on one coaching and have seen fabulous results in my sales. What I like about working with Kathy is that she is always upbeat and professional. I have been in new home sales for 22 years and have had many successes, Kathy’s training has added a whole new layer to my sales technique that has allowed me to be even more successful and have one of my best years ever.Cheryl JacksonCommunity Sales Manager, Atlantic Builders, Fredericksburg, VA
Kathy understands the challenges of the sales consultant role from personal experience and recognizes how to help the consultant find a resolution themselves through her leadership, ultimately fostering for their personal growth. She understands the power of hiring the right person for the job and is adept at identifying them. I would highly recommend Kathy to anyone looking for her leadership, guidance and coaching.Lannie HallSales Consultant, Ashton Woods Homes, Raleigh, NC
Kathy has been instrumental in my career! She taught me her 9 Game Changers for sales leaders and gave me the tools and confidence to lead my team by helping me with creating a culture of competitive brilliance and positioning communities to sell, removing various obstacles for my team members and cultivating an environment of positivity and accountability! With her mentoring I have been able to establish a results-oriented, competitive yet collaborative team and I love being a sales leader!Maria BansalVP of Sales, Stanley Martin Homes
I had the privilege of working with Kathy as her partner when I was a new Sales Manager. While she was my partner, she also coached me on how to become a stronger sales manager, and I learned so much from her. KT is a tough interviewer and has a knack for identifying true talent. She was adept at identifying each individual‘s motivators and focused on them to help each achieve their personal goals. She built a strong team with a combination of holding them accountable and having a lot of fun!Bill KaneVP and Division Manager, Ryan Homes, Greenville, SC
Kathy, based on everything I’ve read and heard about you, I know you’re the one I want to learn from! What are my options for getting started with you?
Congratulations on making a decision for success! I’m happy to work with you to achieve your business goals. The best way to work with me is in my 90-day program called 9 Steps to Leading a Rock Star Sales Team. Schedule a call with me today and we’ll discuss the best options for you.
OK, I’m ready to do this, but I have a couple
of additional questions. Can I call you?
Good, sounds like you’re ready to make a decision today that will change your future forever. Yes, if you have a couple of questions, sign up for a 30-45 minute FREE coaching call with me. This link will take you to my calendar so you can sign up for a time that works for you. You’ll be asked to answer a few short questions so we can maximize our time on the call. In this call we will chat about your current situation, what you want to accomplish and I will give you some FREE leadership coaching. You can ask any questions you have. I will also share additional info about the 9 Steps to Leading a Rock Star Sales Team and answer your questions. Then we’ll determine if the program is the right fit for you and if we are a good fit for one another.
Let’s schedule a call and I’ll be happy to answer your questions and walk you through the different options to see which one will be the very best for you. I can’t wait to see you succeed and am honored to be the one to help you. Let’s get going!
All the best to you,